I'm an incoming software engineer at Databricks, based in San Francisco. I recently graduated from UC Berkeley with a BS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences and a minor in Bioengineering. Below are my experiences, projects, and interests!
- Incoming Software Engineer @ Databricks
- Software Engineer Intern @ Google
- Apigee Engineering Team
- Software Engineer Intern @ Lucid
- Lucidchart Core Experience Team
- President @ Codebase
- Network Engineer Intern @ Applied Physics Laboratory
- Student Researcher @ National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- CommuniTeam: Multi-channel team communication web application, with company announcements, group posts, and personal notes.
- Count to Ten: Android application that teaches users how to count in 25 different languages with timed games.
- Travelling Messenger: Facebook Messenger chatbot that provides travel information, including recommendations for restaurants, activities, and weather.
- Picnic: Event-organizing webapp, where users can create and schedule public "picnics" that others can join and participate in.
- Shotking: Virtual reality beer pong - what else is there to ask for?
- Mentor @ ANova
- Tutoring Officer @ Eta Kappa Nu EECS Honor Society (HKN)
- CS61B (Data Structures) Mentor @ Computer Science Mentors (CSM)
You made it to the bottom! Here are some of my favorite things:
- Movies: The Prestige, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- TV Shows: Veep, The Office, Bleach
- Sports: Ice Hockey, Washington Capitals
- Music: Twenty One Pilots, Jutes, Lil Uzi Vert
- Colors: Red (in practice), Green (in theory)
- Numbers: 8, 0, 80