Currently looking for Summer 2020 opportunities!
- Software Engineer Intern @ Lucid
- Lucidchart Core Experience Team - Digital Whiteboard
- Project Manager @ Berkeley CodeBase
- Network Engineer Intern @ Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- Officer @ UC Berkeley Eta Kappa Nu EECS Honor Society
- Tutoring Committee
- Undergraduate Researcher @ UC Berkeley Mofrad Laboratory
- PI: Dr. Mohammad Mofrad; Mentor: Dr. Mohammad Soheilypour
- Project: Computational Pipeline for Pre-Processing Raw DNA Reads from the Human Gut Metagenome
- Student Researcher @ National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- PI: Dr. Jeffery Miller; Mentor: Terry Lee
- Paper: Puromycin Selection Confounds the RNA-Seq Profiles of Primary Human Erythroblasts (2017)
- CommuniTeam: Multi-channel team communication web application, with company announcements, group posts, and personal notes.
- Count to Ten: Android application that teaches users how to count in 25 different languages with timed games.
- Travelling Messenger: Facebook Messenger chatbot that provides travel information, including recommendations for restaurants, activities, and weather.
- Picnic: Event-organizing webapp, where users can create and schedule public "picnics" that others can join and participate in.
- Shotking: Virtual reality beer pong - what else is there to ask for?
You made it to the bottom! Here are some of my favorite things:
- Movies: The Prestige, Planet of the Apes trilogy
- TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Veep, The Office
- Sports: Ice Hockey, Washington Capitals
- Music: Twenty One Pilots, Green Day, Aries
- Colors: Red, Green
- Numbers: 8, 0